Are you done with the rain, snow and cold weather, I am! All the magazines I've been reading lately are full of the latest must haves for spring. I'm dreaming of spring with sunny days, full of pretty colorful outfits. One color I have seen lots of is GREEN. Its actually one of my favorite colors and birth stone (coincidence, maybe!) Spring and St. Patrick's day are right around the corner, here are my 10 fave green picks. Add a little green machine to your wardrobe this spring for a pop of freshness!
- Lovedrobe Pearl Neck Tunic ~ Evans
- Marilyn Long Convertible Dress ~ Monfi C
- Polka Dot Scarf ~ Old Navy
- Plus Diagonal Stripe Tee ~ Old Navy
- Beaded Chandelier Earrings ~ Old Navy
- Waterfall Sleeve Top ~ Asos Curve
- Beaded Flower Necklace ~ Old Navy
- Green Satchel Bag ~ H&M
- Green Shirred Dress/Skirt ~ Evans
- Green Pleated Silk Tube Top ~ Torrid
Will you go green for spring? What colors are you looking forward in the spring?