At what age did you really start using anti-aging products? Once I turned 30 I become more aware of using creams, serums and anything else to keep those wrinkles away. I just received Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II to review. This product is new to me but has been around for many years. First Estee Lauder Night Repair was introduced in 1982 and is one of the best-selling, best-performing products in Estee Lauder history. Estee Lauder's study shows that lack of sleep can accelerate signs of skin aging. Lack of sleep can not only accelerate premature signs of skin aging, but affects skin’s natural repair processes. I don't really suffer from lack of sleep, but do have bad sleep patterns of falling asleep really late and waking up early certainly do not help. My body and skin could use more sleep and better skin care products.
Being in my late 30's now, there are definite signs of aging. Such as fine lines around my eyes, uneven skin tone and dry skin. I am always looking for a product that will deliver what it claims. I am excited to try the Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II.
Here is what it can do:
- Reduces lines and wrinkles significantly
- Skin feels smoother, hydrated and stronger
- Radiant, translucent and even skin tone
This is how it works: Revolutionary New Technology
- Catabolysis Technology (Purifying) – a complex of active ingredients that includes an algae extract and a yeast extract and is proven to help skin cells increase their own natural Catabolysis activityx1 with cellular performance optimized, skin cells perform more efficiently and effectively and skin’s overall natural nightly renewal increases.
- ChronoluxCB™ Technology (Synchronizing) – powerful, patented clock gene technology that helps support the natural synchronization of skin’s nighttime renewal process so that skin renews its appearance at exactly the right time.
There is so much fancy science stuff going on with this product. Most of it I don't understand, but the true test will be the results. Over the next couple weeks I will be using the Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Follow me on Instagram where I will share my results and feedback on the product.
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II is now available on www.esteelauder.com
Have you used Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II?
What are your thoughts and results?
Please share in the comments.